Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Proof I can make stuff

I just started this blog. You don't know me from Adam (who IS Adam, anyway?) so I figured I'd prove to you that I actually do know how to make stuff, so hopefully you will come back for future tutorials and blogs! So here are some things I've made that I happen to have photos of on my computer:

Tablet case:

Yarn wreath. Anyone want it? Doesn't look right in my home....



Not the dog, the collar! ;)


I also made the little blue bird, but I forgot to take a picture of him before I gave him away. 



I was on a fondant kick for awhile.... (and not that great at it!)



Recovered some chairs (and a matching ottoman).

Some little purses as Christmas gifts

Slipcovers freakin' suck. I vowed never to do it again! (But I did....)


Christmas Decorations!



Mailbox! (Love my Silhouette Cameo!)



More cameo love - wine glasses! (I also glittered the stems.)


One Christmas I made a bunch of tote bags....



So there you have it. I can make things. Go me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment